Posted by Wade D. Burbank, DC 0 comments

There are several mistakes that injured people make when they are injured in a car accident. One common mistake is that they fail to report the accident to the police. You must file a report with the police if you are injured in a car accident. Washington State laws say you need to file a report with certain types of accidents. This prevents the other person who caused the accident from denying it ever happened.

Dr. Wade Burbank, Chiropractor
6403 NE 117th Ave #108
Vancouver, WA 98662

phone 360-567-1739

*20 year specialist in helping people recover from car accident injuries, work place injuries and neck and back pain.

Leave a Reply